Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: October 16, 2020
In responding to this unprecedented global outbreak, we’re closely following recommendations from the CDC and Department of Health. Our first priority is the safety of our guests and employees. As such, we have implemented a number of new protocols to safeguard all. These include:
- Effective July 12th, Chadwick’s will reopen indoor dining and bar service (both with spaced seating), adding dinner-only Sunday hours 4 – 8:30 p.m. to the current Tues. to Sat. 12 – 9 p.m. lunch and dinner service. All guests must make a reservation by calling 610.382.9301. Open Table reservations cannot be made at this time. Prior to arrival, please review our dining guidelines..
- Effective June 5th, Chadwick’s will open for lunch and dinner patio-only dining. All guests must make a reservation by calling 610.382.9301. Open Table reservations cannot be made at this time. Prior to arrival, please review our patio dining guidelines.
- Effective April 28th, Chadwick’s will be open for non-contact curbside pick-up only Tuesday to Saturday. Pick-up will be available from 12-7 p.m. View curbside menu here. To order, call 610.382.9301 starting at 11 a.m. Credit card orders only and please remember to tip! You’ll receive pick-up instructions when placing your order.
- Effective Monday, March 16th, Chadwick’s Restaurant & Bar and the golf course are closed. See update for Chadwick’s above. Check back for further updates on both dining and golf.
- Adjusting food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations
- Screening staff via travel questionnaires and daily health screenings (temperature checks) prior to entering Club facilities
- Intensified cleaning of all common areas, particularly high-touch areas like doors, railings, bar tops, tabletops and restrooms
- All vendors delivering onsite are being asked to follow similar precautionary protocols for their employees and equipment
- Postings at all Club facility entrances warning anyone who feels ill and/or has traveled to any of the CDC Travel Watch countries not to enter
As conditions change, we will update our protocols and safeguards as necessary for the safety of our guests and employees.
Should you have any questions, please call general manager Dana Kelly at 610.382.9300.
Thank you and stay safe.