Responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Updated: March 13
In responding to this unprecedented global outbreak, we’re closely following recommendations from the CDC and Department of Health. Our first priority is the safety of our guests and employees. As such, we have implemented a number of new protocols to safeguard all. These include:
- Effective Monday, March 16th, Chadwick’s Restaurant & Bar and the golf course are closed indefinitely. Check back for updates.
- Adjusting food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations
- Screening staff via travel questionnaires and daily health screenings (temperature checks) prior to entering Club facilities
- Intensified cleaning of all common areas, particularly high-touch areas like doors, railings, bar tops, tabletops and restrooms
- All vendors delivering onsite are being asked to follow similar precautionary protocols for their employees and equipment
- Postings at all Club facility entrances warning anyone who feels ill and/or has traveled to any of the CDC Travel Watch countries not to enter
As conditions change, we will update our protocols and safeguards as necessary for the safety of our guests and employees.
Should you have any questions, please call general manager Dana Kelly at 610.382.9300.
Thank you and stay safe.